I grew up with a love of the written word. Writing is an art just like any other creative endeavor. Unlike painting with pastels, my words are my medium.
Reblogged from Bookish Quotes:
1. You’re completely against judging a book by its cover, but you will absolutely judge a person by their favorite book, without hesitation.
2. The main reason you fear death is because there are just so many books to read and you have to read them all and damn it if death doesn't understand that! Heaven better be a giant library, that’s all I’m saying.
3. “Just one more chapter” is the most valid argument you've ever heard.
4. One of the greatest joys is reorganizing your bookshelf. And by “reorganizing,” we mean taking all the books off the shelf, cleaning the shelf, and putting all of the books back exactly where they were before, but taking the time to individually reminisce on each book as it’s lovingly placed back on the shelf. You’re basically Scrooge McDuck counting and recounting all of his gold.
5. You need a minimum of a week to recover from a truly fantastic book.